Sunday, February 14, 2010

St. Augustine, Florida

Having Jon in Florida was a dream come true, the best of both world's were colliding and I was very happy. My parents were very excited to meet him, as evidenced by them waiting for us in the airport when we got off the plane. He passed with flying colors with them. My dad on multiple occassions took me aside and reassured me just how much he liked him, well, who wouldn't! On Friday we drove down A1A, along the coast headed to St. Augustine. We stopped by some familiar spots from my childhood including North Beach Campground and the Intercoastal. I introduced Jon to the Atlantic Ocean and the white sand beaches of Florda. We continued our journey to old town St. Augustine, where we took a bus tour of the city and then walked around the fort and old buildings. It's such a unique city.








So handsome!
So love struck!

The entrance to the city.
Ponce de Leon Hotel



4 comments:

Sheryl said...

beautiful.

oneHeidifamily said...

Holly,
I am so happy for you, and what a fun experience to share!! I would love an invite to your wedding reception....Heidi should have my mailing address.
take care!!
And by the way, what's Jon's last name?

Anonymous said...

Florida is such a beautiful place surpassed only by the radiant smiles of the happy couple. You both look so in love!

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

Beautiful! Love it all!