Monday, November 03, 2008
HALLOWEEN
It has been such a fun Halloween season and I'm a little sad that it's over. My friend Collin, who loves Halloween, helped me see all the fun to be had during October. It started with going to the SCREAM ASYLUM, these are the before and after pictures.

I bring it upon myself to make sure all the scary guys feel good about themselves at the haunted houses because I scream or run from them all, I'm not tough at all. We went to three haunted houses and a corn maze and watched a handfull of scary movies. It was so fun, really, I had a blast. Amongst all of the fun, at work, myself and Carl, the HR guy at Maple Lake did the fall decorating. It was so fun transforming the house and putting our creative juices to work. I was pretty proud of our final project so I took a few pictures. (Except I deleted one in the process, oops)

As the season rolled on, I decided that I would be Fancy Nancy for Halloween. Fancy Nancy is a children's book character who likes making everything fancy. I called my mom when I was at the fabric store to figure out how I was going to make this costume and she proceeded to convince me that she could make it the very next day and then over night the costume to me. She didn't have to do much convincing since I know whatever she does is amazing. Sure enough, the Thursday before Halloween the box showed up and I could not believe the creation she made. I dressed up for work and all I saw ALL day was a pink glow, it was tons of fun. Fancy Nancy fits me really well. I helped in planning the Halloween party that we put on for the girls at school and it was tons of fun, everyone had a great time. Here's a few shots with my co workers.


When I got back from work, Alisa came and picked me up to go to her husband's flag football game, we went in our costumes. She is a second grade teacher and she dressed up as Cruella de Vil. It was pretty embarassing walking on to the Intermural Fields so glitzy, only on Halloween was that okay. Ryan won his game and we had fun watching.
When I got back from the game I helped Collin decorate for his Halloween Dance Party, which was so fun. It made me think about how fun it would be to throw a Halloween Party..... some day. Then I went home and got ready for the second time that day. I don't think I have ever worn my Halloween costume for so long. The party was great, everybody really got into their costumes, including my roomates who dressed up like Sarah Palin and a goth, aren't they great!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Holly, you really did have Halloween all day long! It was nice seeing decorations at Maple Lake, and you made a great Fancy Nancy!!
You were such a good fancy Nancy!!! Cute pics! I love the one of Fancy Nancy and the Things :)
You are just the cutest little Fancy Nancy I have ever seen!!! I'm glad you had such a wonderful day...I love you!!
You look amazing in your costume! We all know Vicki is absolutely the best ever at everything! I love her and miss her. You too woman and I hope to see you at Christmas. If not get your cute little behind out here to see me in those joe's jeans. Love you and call me soon. xoxo
Post a Comment