Sunday, August 08, 2010

Surviving Mono. Yuck.

This was my hubby almost the entire month of July:( He got Mono soon after we got back from Florida, it was the pits. He felt awful and we had no couch for him to rest on. This is exactly where I found him every evening when I came back from work. Thankfully, three weeks off of work and lots of TLC later he is feeling much better. And now, just in case he gets sick again, we finally bought a COUCH!! We are so grateful for it, knowing what it's like not to have one. I'll post some pics soon enough of the newest additions to our house. Thanks for the prayers and support to Jon.

2 comments:

My Garden of Eden said...

Holly, I know Heidi and that is how I get to your blog. I hope that doesn't totally bug you:) I did meet you once in VA beach if that helps...okay I stock blogs...anyway...my husband got mono when we first were married as well. It really stinks! I have found a way to prevent it from coming again...when he feels a on set he talks...oil of oregano, tons of Vit.C and a multi vitamin...it really kicks it...just tips for the future. I hope you don't mind:)! P.S. you guys seriously are such a cute couple...and your friend Alisa and I served in the same mission together way back when...small world huh?

Vicki said...

I am sooooo glad that is all OVER!!