In my ward, we are doing Secret Sisters and this was my first note I received from my Secret Sisiter the other day. Attached to the note was a whoopy cussion and pop rocks. Reading the note I questioned what I might get next from her.
This morning I woke up to this note.
When looking at this picture you may think that it's a box or a poster......
Here's the story. When I headed out the door this morning at 6:25am to warm up my car, still somewhat asleep, I was stopped in my footsteps, literally!! The door was covered in wrapping paper. I was SHOCKED!! I was so shocked I began talking out loud, to no one, "Oh, my gosh, what?!?! What???!! Oh my goodness, who did this?? Hilarious!!" This was all said with giggles and a smile and yet no one was listening. It started my day off so great. Whoever this girl is, she is a trip. I have my assumptions, I guess time will only tell.
4 comments:
Haha it wasn't me I swear!!! I think I know who yours is though. She's got skilllzz
oh my gosh!!! So cool!!!! I love it!!
What a fun thing to have happen! Enjoy all the other things she does. But the whoopy cushion...I love it! How hilarious!
Okay, you HAVE to spill the beans when you figure out who it is!
Post a Comment