
This is Laura's mom Lisa, it was so fun meeting her and Laura's sister Nicole, who isn't in the picture. The first night I met them, all three were wearing these black BCBG hoodies that had silver bling all over, they looked so cute. It was fun meeting them after hearing so much about them and seeing them interact.


This is a picture of the dinner that we put on in honor of Laura's last Sunday in Utah and Lacey being in town, one of Maggie's best friends from back home. The meal was amazing, it lasted about three hours. It was so memorable. That was a night that made life worth living. It made me so happy to see everyone so happy, it was also so tender to hear of all the reasons why everyone loves Laura so much. I am going to miss her so much and already do. She brightens any room she enters and she has been a true blessing in my life; I have thanked God for her many times. Unfortunately she has headed back to California to get a job and face the real world. No doubt she will conquer, she is an amazing woman who has no limits. I love you Laura!!
1 comment:
Oh Holly - you are the sweetest friend!!
Post a Comment