Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Utah State MFT Interview

It was so fun shopping for a business suit, I had never done that before.
I found the perfect one at Ann Taylor. I felt very classy and professional.
After the interview I stopped at the Aggie Creamery to determine who had the best ice cream BYU or USU. Both are very creamy and tasty but I believe BYU still has my heart.
I stayed about 40 minutes away with the grandparents of a friend and the drive through Sardine canyon was really pretty the morning of my interview.

The interview was for the Marriage and Family Therapy Masters Program.
It went really well and I felt it an honor to be there.

2 comments:

Sheryl said...

Oh wow. Good luck Holly. I thought you weren't applying there anymore. Sounds like we need a phone chat soon!

Heidi said...

Love that last picture - you are such a fox!!