Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fall 2007

Happy Halloween



Maggie invited me to go over her sister Jordan's house in Lehi for dinner and to see her three nephews off Trick or Treating. It was so fun to pass out cand and see all of the little kids dressed up. My favorite costume was the dad who dressed up as the man in the yellow hat and his son who was Curious George, it was really cute. Jordan made a very festive meal, she backed a meal in a pumkin, it was really awesome. When we got back I jumped in the shower and began turning into Snow White. It was a really fun night!


I know it's kind of hard to see Lindsey, but I wanted you all to get to know her. She's my new friend. She's from Utah and tons of fun. She's a volleyball player, enjoys working out and making good food..... needless to say we get along really well.



A Pirate, the Ipod Dancing Girl, Cruella and Snow White
Whitne, Lindsey, Maggie and Holly



Cruella and Snow White
at the party that a few guys put on in the ward.
I bet you didn't know Snow White could shake it like that!!


Me and a few girls from my ward hopped to another party after the one in our complex, it wasn't as fun. When we got back to our place we decided to go "Trick or Treating" to the guys apartments. Would you believe only one apartment actually had candy for us?!?!
It was alot of fun!


This is my friend Laura, she is an amazing girl and very inspiring. She helped me with some math concepts for the GRE and then she helped me make this awesome pumpkin roll. That night was our room mate dinner (every Tuesday) and I made chilli, corn bread, salad and the pumpkin roll for dessert. We laughed so hard that night at dinner, it was a blast. I really love my room mates, we have a good time together.l


We carved pumpkins for FHE and it really is such a long process, but we stuck it out and we had a really fun time !!
The four of us were the survivors from our FHE group.


My jack-o-lantern is on the left, isn't he a cutie!

We are in the 241st ward and Harvey Unga, #45, is also. A few guys from our ward made signs to cheer him on. Funny thing is, I had no idea he was in our ward. Oops. It's because we're the newbies and don't know everyone yet.

The roomies.
Touch down BYU!!
A group of us huddled underneath a blanket to block us from the snow and to keep warm. The girl in the middle is Janell, my other roomate.
I left a few minutes into the fourth quarter because my foot got wet from the snow and I was a gonner. I ran all the way back to my appartment, which is just across the street from the stadium and I was FROZEN by the time I got there. It looked like a white out, the snow was coming down so heavily.

Conference Weekend
Sheryl Garner flew in from NYC and spent the day with us on Saturday. It was so great to see her, I 've really missed that girl. We had an awesome lunch, white chicken chilli, and then we took a drive up the canyon to see the beautiful leaves. It was a gorgeous day!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Holly you look so beautiful! You are living every moment to the fullest...like you always do!! Thanks for the great pictures!! Keep them coming!!

Sheryl said...

I loved being there too...I miss you, p.s. Great job at keeping up with your blog, muah!