This was taken at the Lights Out After School activity, we were cleaning up and way tired!!
It was a great success!!
There is a class almost every Friday. Usually there are more Spanish speaking mothers which is really fun I think.
These are my cute little Cloverbuds. I teach a K-2nd grade afterschool program through the 4H. They have lots of energy and at times it can get pretty crazy but I have fun. We painted pumpkins for Halloween, aren't they cute? Don't worry mom thought of that one, she helps me collaborate for my class, thank goodness for an amazing and crafty mom.
It's so fun to see the moms and kids react. That's my favorite part of Friday.
These are my cute little Cloverbuds. I teach a K-2nd grade afterschool program through the 4H. They have lots of energy and at times it can get pretty crazy but I have fun. We painted pumpkins for Halloween, aren't they cute? Don't worry mom thought of that one, she helps me collaborate for my class, thank goodness for an amazing and crafty mom.


No comments:
Post a Comment